How/what Food is Distributed to Clients:
Clients walk in. Fresh, frozen and canned foods are provided once a month. USDA Commodities are available once a week and CSFP (Senior Foods Basket) is available once a month. Some delivery.
Qualifications required to receive food:
Must live in the Bremerton School District. We serve out of district needs on a case by case basis.
Volunteer Opportunities/Community Service:
Food room - repacking foods, stocking food shelves, packing food baskets. Community Service considered case by case.
Pending Food Drives:
Holiday Food Drives
Annual Postal Food Drive - Spring
Other assistance offered by our organization:
- Clothing, diapers, limited utilities and prescription assistance for antibiotics.
- Bus tokens and limited rental assistance. Furniture and furnishings.
- Women's (and women with children) shelter.
- Birth certificates and Food Handler's cards.
- Resource and referral.
- Coat giveaway - January and September
- Medical Clinic - 4th Thursday of the month: 1:00pm to 4:00pm and Second Monday of the month: 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Name: St. Vincent de Paul Assistance Office Food Bank Mission Statement: N/A Address: 1137 No Callow Bremerton, WA 98312 Website: www.svdpolypen.org Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30am - 4:30pm Food Bank Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30am - 4:00pm Contact Us: Phone: (360) 479-7017 ext. 2 Email: email@example.com Manager: Denise Agee - Coordinator